Whats goes on in Design Presentation & Reporting
After the mock interviews it was suggested to me that I make some changes and here I have recorded my progress. My showreel has now been changed to be my homepage as requested so that the viewer is not longer taken directly to my showreel instead of my gallery which makes more sense as a lot of the time people looking at these things don’t have the time to dig through applicants websites they need to see the good stuff immediately.
Based on feedback changes I edited my CV to be more suitable for example my experience is now at the top instead of below education so these have now been reversed. The roles I have had in the industry are not in bold instead of being normal and blending in with the rest of the text. My current role has been edited as I have noted myself as a Technical Artist on the current project I am working on.
A graph is now visible for my level of interest in each of my skills. My references are now edited to correct titles and contact information with Conann as my academic reference and Greg as my Industry reference.
Now that my CV has been edited I also need to update the CV that is visible through my website so that people can see the most current one so this has also been done.
Since my showreel has been edited it has not been included on my website so I have updated the latest version of it that will need to have the VR project and labels of roles for each scene included still but for now its a more up to date version to display on my website.